Our Process is our Promise
We firmly believe every brand is different, and every challenge unique. Our Adaptive Marketing approach provides our clients with a unique set of agency offerings that engage consumers wherever they are, in relevant and helpful ways. By applying our proprietary Consumer First® methodology to your biggest marketing objectives, we ensure we are developing the right solution, using the right resources, and reaching the right people. Because we are media neutral, we let your consumers inform the right mix of our brand activation offerings:
- Consumer insights
- Brand strategy
- Content marketing
- Promotions & Brand activations
- Cause marketing
- Shopper marketing
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Experience design
We actually talk to consumers. It’s old-fashioned, but it works. Using our Consumer First® approach, we listen, learn and let your consumers contribute to our brainstorming.
We let your objectives and the consumer insights guide us to the right strategies and tactics. Our capabilities offer end-to-end coverage of consumer promotion, digital & social media and shopper marketing, so we can remain solution-neutral.
We bring the right minds to work on tactics. Because of Hangar12’s unique array of agency and brand experts, we are uniquely qualified to field the right team to execute solutions highly customized to your needs.
Bringing solutions to market is what we do. And with our experience on some of the world’s top brands, you know you can trust us to translate great ideas into real results.
Adaptive Marketing Principles
The following statements expand upon what it means to us to be an Adaptive Marketer.
- Our highest priority is to satisfy our clients through early and continuous delivery of marketing solutions that solves problems and creates value.
- We welcome and plan for change. We believe that our ability to quickly respond to change is a source of competitive advantage.
- We deliver marketing programs that span from every couple of weeks to every three months, with a preference to shorter timescales.
- Great marketing requires close alignment with both sales and marketing.
- Learning, through the build-measure-learn feedback loop, is the primary measure of progress.
- Sustainable marketing requires you to keep a constant pace and pipeline.
- Don’t be afraid to fail; just don’t fail the same way twice.
- Continuous attention to marketing fundamentals and good design enhances agility.
- Simplicity is essential.
Sep 13, 2023 9:00:00 AM
Sep 6, 2023 10:29:54 AM
Aug 30, 2023 6:43:00 PM
Aug 23, 2023 6:00:00 PM
Aug 16, 2023 10:29:14 AM
Aug 9, 2023 9:30:00 AM