Critical in today’s brand planning, we provide the website, display/video advertising and digital media solutions to ensure your brand is in front of consumers when they are online. Your brand should be utilizing digital touch points as channels in the marketing communications process, because shoppers are using them to their advantage along the entire pathway to purchase. These digital platforms allow brands like yours to be better storytellers and provide your consumers with a space to share their experiences with your products. Plus brands can be more strategic by focusing on segmentation in order to target specific markets in consumer sectors, resulting in more effective and cost efficient programs.
Although there is almost an endless list of digital media, no one agency can be experts in everything. At Hangar12, we only focus on digital marketing and advertising tactics that work best for CPG brands, including the following:
- Audience targeting
- Brand websites
- Promotion micro-sites
- Online ads / advertising
- Email campaigns
- Search / SEM
- Shopping / promotion apps
- Google AdWords
- Influencer programs
- Media buying
- Programmatic advertising
Benefits of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing involves the use of processes, structures, and technologies to cost-effectively exploit and scale the targeting, personalization, and optimization of digital channels. Digital marketing also has a critical role in driving bottom-line growth. That capability directly enables the speed, agility, iterative development, experimentation and responsiveness that successful brands need to react to and shape the marketplace.
Digital marketing encourages the use of new channels of communication that close the loop between consumer and brand. User reviews and ratings build a transparent trust relationship between the consumer and brand. The true value of consumer comments lies in their ability to offer proof of the quality and strength of a brand. This extends far beyond simply having a good image. Digital marketing gives brands of any size access to the global economy at an affordable price, and unlike traditional advertising, it allows for truly personalized marketing. Specific benefits of digital marketing include:
- Broader Reach – The Internet allows you to find new markets nationally and globally for only a small investment. This is not possible with other mediums such as outdoor, radio or television.
- Decreased Cost – A properly planned and effectively targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than more traditional marketing methods.
- Measurable Results – You can now easily obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising by measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other tools.
- Improved Conversions – Because you have a website, your customers are only ever a few clicks away from downloading a coupon, acquiring a recipe or completing a purchase. Unlike other media, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
- High Personalization – The more your customers engage with you, the more you can refine their profiles and market effectively to them. If your customer database is linked to your website you can greet visitors with targeted offers.
- More Openness – You can create customer loyalty and build a reputation for being easy to engage with by getting involved with social networking. Managing it carefully will then enable you to create a positive reputation.
When used in a concerted fashion these features of digital marketing have the highest probability of adding up to more sales. Over the years, more traditional and physical forms of marketing have had to compete with digital media. Today, the continued evolution and popularity of information technology has dominated the importance of digital marketing activities.
Our Tech Stack includes the following platforms:
- HeyOrca - Social media marketing
- Upfluence - Influencer marketing
- iContact - Email marketing
- Numerator - Audience and brand research and insights
- DV360 - Programmatic media
- Kantar - Analyze the competitive promotion landscape
- Monday.com - Project management
- Google - Analytics, Adwords
- Workamajig - Client management
- HubSpot - Website marketing
Click on image below for an example of a digital video tactic that educates consumers about how the brand works and the benefits it delivers.