The key objective was to create an impactful way to boost brand awareness and engage young moms on Instagram around family recipes.
The primary target was Millennial Moms, ages 25-35 with 2+ children in the household, with interests in cooking, family activities, and spending time on social media.
Consumer First® Solution
We started with our audience of Millennial Moms and their interests in following Influencers and trendy cooking shows. Next, we tapped into Food Network's Retro Rad Chef, Emily Ellyn, a sour Freshness Expert. Emily created new recipes and we produced videos of her preparing and cooking the dishes with Frigo® cheese. We would use Instagram to showcase these new recipe sand develop an incentive for our Moms to share their recipes, too
We launched the FRIGO® FRESH FAMILY FAVORITES recipe contest encouraging consumers to share PHOTOS of their Frigo® cheese-inspired family recipes. Moms could share their fresh family favorite dishes for a chance to Win a $2,000 gift card Grand Prize and Frigo® cheese for a year.
The results exceeded all expectations for a PHOTO upload contest.
- 12,235 PHOTOS were entered by consumers on the website
- Doubled the number of brand followers on Instagram
- 1,200 additional photo entries were gained on Instagram
- 87,204 Video views across social media
- 1,500,000+ User Generated Content tagged with #FreshFamilyFavorites on Instagram
- 22 Million Impressions online increased brand awareness
The campaign won the 2020 PRO AWARD