Build a Bright Future Frigo® Cheese Heads®
Imagine you’re a student and you have a chance to help your school win $10,000! Cheese Heads Brand made it possible when people entered their school in the 4th Annual “Build a Bright Future” essay contest.
Drive Frigo Cheese Heads brand awareness, trial and loyalty by reaching moms & kids with an education-based program to award schools with cash prizes for a needed school project.
Consumer First Approach
As this was the 4th annual execution of the program, we had a great sense for what school kids love during snack time… Frigo Cheese Heads string cheese! But for this go around, we partnered with School Family Media to better understand how best to help various PTOs and PTAs. This allowed us to tailor the program messaging to focus on key wants and needs that have been unaffordable for certain schools.
- Contest ran from July to October
- Nominated your school by submitting a 50-200 word essay explaining how your school would use a $10,000 prize to create a bright future for your students, at CheeseHeadsBrightFuture.com. Judges reviewed all entries and selected 10 Finalists. The Public voted to determine the winning school, and all winners were announced in December.
- Winning School: $10,000 prize
- 9 Runner-up School Awards: $2,500 prizes
- Over $30,000 in prizes
SCHOOL FAMILY MEDIA
- Back2School Program Integration with schools throughout the United States
- PTO PTA / HomeRoomMom Outreach including print, emails, digital and sponsored custom content
- Parents with kids K-8 Outreach via emails and digital content
- Custom Sampling at 500 schools during Back To School nights
- Sales rose in double digits
- Nearly 4,000 school essays submitted
200,000 string cheese samples were delivered to moms and their kids through schools
- 12.6MM digital advertising impressions
- 55,000 click-throughs to website
- FSI reached 35MM consumers and coupon redemption rate doubled
- 1.3MM people reached via social media with a 15% engagement rate
- 11 schools across the country benefited from a total of over $30,000 in awards to help their students "build a bright future."
Let us craft your next case study.
Reach out today for a free consultation!